Work

Sunday 4 January 2015

Personal Major Project 2015- Pre-Production

This is the design run through of my character for my Person Production. This Production will durate for around 15 seconds where I will show the body mechanics of an elephant mixed with character performance.
The elephant in this sketch (relating to previous animatic)  The elephant chases and plays with a ball. I will not only be creating the character but I will also be rigging and animating it.



Here is the run through of my character design for the the elephant. not that this is yet to be completed.I only need to choose a texture design. With details imagery of textures to go along with this.



I had a go at some quick proportions to determine if I was sure on the shape of my character.


Some colour themes for my character. there was plenty to go through. gradients, culture, patterns and many many vivid colours to give it an original look. I really enjoyed looking into the African
and Indian style differences when decorating elephants. 

 a
after A couple of days of painful decision making I decided to go for this theme, A nice vibrant style to the elephants look, that has a circus feel to it. Nice and playful for a children's show.

A page on some cute facial expressions and action poses to give me and idea of his personality (yes, the elephants a HE)



I will upload the 3rd and final animatic soon...


This will show 3 years of CG animation within the university of south wales and what that university has taught me. I believe that this will be one of my greatest achievements within the university for not only animation quality but also production quality enough to even turn heads on industry workers within my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment