Work

Friday 10 October 2014

It starts here...

Hello out there, Natalie Knight here. This will be my first post out of many and so I will be putting up images and videos that relate to the course that I'm doing, well have been doing for just over 2 years which is computer animation in the university of south wales.

I will be putting up work that I have previously done for 2nd year, especially animations and then updating new art pieces/ designs and animations as I go through my final year and onward. I will be doing this on the end of each week and hope that you'll enjoy what I have to offer.

Here are view images that I did this summer for experimenting. I have never been completely fond of Photoshop, however I gave it a go with a few images that were mostly hand drawn. Water co lour is something I enjoy to do but I never have time to do it so I thought I'd put it up also to show my love for it.







Plenty of more to come, I hope you enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment