Work

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Second year: Personal Pre-production Jan 2014


MORE SECOND YEAR WORK
Pre-Production, Personal project
SPIDER DISASTER

For our final final project for second year we had to create 4 animation clips if you were an animator. Now for me being a generalist it was tough but I stuck to animation for this year. This was biggest idea out of all of them. 
Idea Splash image: This is a couple of scenarios of how the two characters would react to the spider. I was a difficult choice because they were all so amusing but of course I chose the father shutting the door on the spider from fear. Since this would be only 10 seconds long. But alas It actually took 20 seconds to play through the story. Sadly I cant find the animation for this but all I can say is that it was ok for what it was worth. I learnt a lot from the project as it was the biggest and all sounds clips and narrative was created by me. But I learnt to take things slow and use a pre-clip for my next animation. 




 A few rough design pages on wanted as a father figure for my first character Robert from 101 dalmatians


Second character: Child design

The child design 
The character design for the child was pretty fun to do because there was a variety of styles and choices that I liked. I based it on a a couple of images I saw on the internet. 

 Final character for the female. She is quite the sweet heart bless her.
 Concept art (right)
This was my finished image of the two characters. Note: I wasn't the best Photoshop back then

STORY BOARD: SPIDER DISASTER

Heres how the story will play for the animation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment