Work

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Special Talk with Michael Cawood

In university today was a special talk with Michael Cawood about his personal career and journey from where he is today.

We first before skyping the special guest from Los Angeles we had a look at his website with all his creations from advertisement to gaming and films.

Asking him questions to do with the correct career steps hes taken, wages and keeping relationships balanced. It gave me more of an insight to what I should prepare for in the future, meaning perhaps I need to prepare what I should do or sacrifice in order to achieve my dream career.

It's exciting to know that my job involves travelling to find the jobs I need but that also means travelling light. That sounds a little difficult to do being a person that enjoys the little things like little trinkets and many books.

I loved this talk and it really educated me on what not to do as a beginner in the industry business and how to sell myself as a Generalist for the better. Michael Cawood himself was a friendly character that seemed to have gained a lot of wisdom in such a short time and I wish him luck for the future to come.


Here is a link to his website where you can see all his creations. Some amazing projects he has put effort into. Please check it out.

http://michaelcawood.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment