Work

Thursday 5 February 2015

Dance project: BLOCKING IN ANIMATION

A production post on how I'm doing with an unmentioned project. Well not mentioned enough.

This is called 'The Dance' and it is directed by Josh Doyle

Heres his blog check him out hes an awesome guy to work for. :)

http://tales-of-jad.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1


Here is the animatic storyboard he created and will give you a view of the story. This is an animated short that I believe will be a good one to remember.




This is my version of the animatic and how I feel it will be like. The hardest out of all of this will the twril and after blocking it, its taken a lot of time out more then I thought it would. But I do love a challenge.


These are a couple of scenes I'm currently blocking. So far so good on timing within 2 days of work this is what I have so far. As you can tell my main character is the larger one. she is very curvy and dances mainly with her rear end and doesn't know when to stop.


An idea on what she may of looked and acted like 



These are the scenes blocked so far. Hopefully it'll be like a magic trick and somehow these will be my masterpieces.  You may recognize the rigs as Morpheus, unfortunately we had to use pre rigs because there were a lack of artists but I think It will work out ok. 

If you like the look of the these rigs created by Josh Burton then check out the site where you can download it, But note there will hopefully be a newer rig to add to your collection. 

http://www.joshburton.com/projects/morpheus.asp


Scene 19




scene 21




scene 22


These are the scenes so far they are slowly coming along. hopefully by next week they should be de-blocked and include an extra scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment